Royal Canin - Mini Adult Dog Food - 2KG
Royal Canin MINI Adult dog food for adult dogs of small breeds (1-10kg) aged from 10 months to 8 years; protects skin and coat, maintains optimal body weight, reduces tartar.
Tartar reduction: sodium polyphosphates bind salivary calcium and thus limit its contribution to the development of tartar
Skin and coat protection: vitamins and amino acids improve the skin's barrier function and prevent the penetration of bacteria. Vitamin A, biotin, fish oil, linoleic acid and zinc promote a shiny coat and reduced scurf development
Enhanced palatability: carefully selected nutrients and natural flavours ensure maximum acceptance. Special texture, shape and size of kibble help satisfy fussy appetites
Maintenance of ideal weight: L-carnitine helps stimulate the metabolism of fat reserves and reduces fat storage, thus aiding the maintenance of ideal weight
Royal Canin MINI Adult Dog
Small dogs have very distinct physiological traits such as jaw size, bone structure, digestive systems, and high energy requirements which can benefit from specialized nutrition.
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Promotes appetite satisfaction
- Supports skin and coat health
- Kibble helps reduce tartar formation
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Complete feed for adult small breed dogs (1 - 10 kg) from 10 months to 8 years of age.
- Antioxidant vitamins E & C help strengthen the immune system
- Formula contains an enriched formula with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) to help maintain a healthy skin
- Combination of a moderate fat content and optimal protein level limit weight gain
- Enhanced palatability is achieved through an exclusive combination of flavors
Features: An antioxidant complex and manno-oligo-saccharides to help support the dog's natural defences.