Royal Canin - Medium Puppy Dog Food - 4KG
Royal Canin Medium Junior dog food for puppies and young dogs of medium-sized breeds (11-25kg) from 2 months, for harmonious growth, a strong immune system and healthy joints.
Harmonious growth: high energy contents and an increased proportion of protein (32%) optimally cater for the dog's requirements in the growth period when digestive capacity is still small
Strengthened immune system: a synergistic complex of antioxidants (taurine, lutein, vitamins E and A) as well as mannan-oligosaccharides help strengthen the young body's natural defences
Joint health: a balanced ratio of calcium and phosphorus supports harmonious skeleton growth and healthy teeth
Optimal kibble size: special kibble size, shape and structure for easy chewing
Royal Canin MEDIUM Junior Dog
Medium-sized dogs are often more robust and agile than other dogs. They have a broad spectrum of activity, ranging from the quiet family dog to the high performance dog. The family dog may tend towards being overweight and needs measured food intake whereas the medium-sized performance dog (for example, hunting or racing dog) has high energy requirements. Rummaging in undergrowth, splashing in water etc. moreover requires special protection for skin and coat.
Medium-sized dogs who spend a lot of time outside are also at an increased risk of infections and therefore need a strong immune system.
Royal Canin Medium Junior dry dog food caters to the unique characteristics of growing dogs of medium-sized breeds (11 - 25kg) from 2 months:
- Harmonious growth: high energy contents and an increased proportion of protein (32%) optimally cater for the dog's requirements in the growth period when digestive capacity is still small
- Strengthened immune system: a synergistic complex of antioxidants (taurine, lutein, vitamins E and A) as well as mannan-oligosaccharides help strengthen the young body's natural defences
- Joint health: a balanced ratio of calcium and phosphorus supports harmonious skeleton growth and healthy teeth
- Optimal kibble size: special kibble size, shape and structure for easy chewing
In the first few months of life, the digestive system of medium-sized puppies is very sensitive. Their digestive capacity develops only slowly and certain nutrients such as starch may only be digested in small quantities.
Royal Canin Medium Junior contains prebiotics such as fructo-oligosaccharides, mannan-oligosaccharides and dried beet shavings and thus ensures optimal digestion and efficient absorption of nutrients.
Complete dog food for medium breed puppies?(adult weight 11 - 25 kg) up to 12 months of age.?
- Formulated with an immunity booster for the safe growth and development of your puppy.
- Includes prebiotics such as fructooligosaccharides for healthy digestion
- Antioxidants like vitamins E, C, and taurine support a puppy's natural defenses
- Specially balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus ensure optimal bone growth
Poultry protein (dried), animal fat, corn, pork (dried)*, wheat, beet pulp, wheat middlings, rice, corn feed meal, animal protein (hydrolyzed), vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten feed, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).?
* L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value.
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (11,800 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (46 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.6 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (8 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (60 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (199 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.08 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||1.12 mg|
|folic acid||0.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.17 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||15.5 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.69 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.35 %|
|pantothenic acid||26.2 mg|
|plant fibers||7.8 %|
|vitamin A||19.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||4.3 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.07 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||4.0 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||8.5 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||1.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.167 kcal|
|dietary fibre||7.8 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||31.9 %|