Royal Canin - Kitten Cat Food - 4KG
Specially designed for kittens from 4 to 12 months old, as well as pregnant or nursing cats. Kibble designed for the permanent teeth of young cats starting at 4 months old.
Exclusive combination of nutrients helps support the young kitten's digestive health
Unique complex of antioxidants (vitamins C and E, lutein, taurine) and prebiotics help support the kitten's natural defenses
A balanced content of proteins, vitamins and minerals help support the development of the kitten's bones and muscles
Royal Canin KITTEN (10 kg)
Highly nutritious cat food, Royal Canin Kitten is ideal for mother cats while pregnant or nursing as well as kittens from 4 to 12 months old. Both have increased requirements for energy, protein, minerals, trace elements, and vitamins. Royal Canin Kitten Digestive Health is specially developed with these requirements in mind. The kibble is the optimal size for small kittens and is easy to chew.
The beginning of the second stage of development is indicated by the emergence of adult teeth:
- As the adult teeth develop, protection of the newly developed adult teeth is crucial for efficient dental hygiene and health.
- As the digestion capacities develop, certain foods, such as starches, can be increasingly better digested and utilized.
- As growth slows, bone structure slowly solidifies, and muscles develop, the energy requirement continues to be high, but slowly decreases over time.
Royal Canin Kitten Digestive Health Cat Food is optimally tuned for the special dietary needs of kittens between 4 and 12 months of age, and pregnant or nursing cats:
- Optimal Support of Digestion: due to its highly digestible protein, the amount of wasted, undigested nutrients in the colon is reduced. Furthermore, Fructo-Oligo Saccharide, dried beets (for a well-balanced intestinal flora), and EPA/DHA (protects the intestinal mucosa) support healthy digestion.
- Fortification of Natural Resistance and Immunities: synergistic anti-oxidant complex (vitamins E & C, taurine & lutein) and mannan-oligo saccharide promote the immune system in young cats.
- Reduced Stool Odour: due to the high content of proteins that are especially easy to digest and utilize (90% digestibility), the amount of undigested substances in the colon is reduced.
For more than 40 years Royal Canin has been making your pet™s health the prime focus of their work leading to the product range œHealth Nutrition amongst others. Only with the knowledge of your pet™s exact nutritional requirements and with respect for the individuality of every animal can the perfect meal be developed and produced to exactly meet your pet™s needs.
Complete feed for kittens from 4 to 12 months of age.
- Exclusive combination of nutrients helps support the young kitten's digestive health
- Unique complex of antioxidants (vitamins C and E, lutein, taurine) and prebiotics help support the kitten's natural defenses
- A balanced content of proteins, vitamins and minerals help support the development of the kitten's bones and muscles
Poultry protein (dried), rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, maize, animal protein (hydrolyzed), corn gluten feed, lignocellulose, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, psyllium [seeds and hulls] (0.5%), fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast hydrolyzate [source of mannan-oligosaccharides], marigold [source of lutein].
**L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Additives per kg:
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (20,100 IU), vitamin D3 (710 IU), E1 [iron] (41mg), E2 [iodine] (4.1mg), E4 [copper] (8mg), E5 [manganese] (53mg], E6 [zinc] (159mg), E8 [selenium] (0.07mg) preservatives - antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.09 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.99 mg|
|folic acid||11.4 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.03 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||142.5 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.82 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.22 %|
|pantothenic acid||51.7 mg|
|plant fibers||7.3 %|
|vitamin A||22.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||12.8 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||46.0 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||39.1 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||710.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.109 kcal|
|dietary fibre||6.8 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||31.1 mg|