Royal Canin - Feline Light 40 - 3KG
- PROVEN RESULTS -17% REDUCED CALORIE INTAKE DAILY AVERAGE FIBRES & PSYLLIUM L-CARNITINE
- Maintaining an ideal body condition and muscle mass is a crucial aspect of a cat?Å¾?Â¢s overall health.?LIGHT WEIGHT?CARE is a precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps to maintain a healthy body condition.Formulated?with:- Special blend of?fibres?(including?pyllium) helps to increase the volume of food in the stomach, thus helping to naturally reduce spontaneous eating. - High protein content to help maintain muscle mass. Enriched with L-carnitine. -?Low fat?content to help limit weight gain.PROVEN?RESULTS: with exclusive use of?LIGHT WEIGHT?CARE, the calorie intake is reduced by 17%* and the cat?Å¾?Â¢s appetite is satisfied.*Royal Canin internal study, 2006 - Spontaneous daily consumption compared to an upmarket medium calorie feed for cats.
Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat?Å¾?Â¢s urinary tract.
- Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, vegetable?fibres,?hydrolysed?animal proteins, wheat, maize flour, rice, maize gluten, animal fats, beet pulp, minerals, yeasts, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), soya oil.
- Additives (per kg):?Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 19300 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 34 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 131 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg. L-carnitine: 210 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- Analytical Constituents:
- Protein: 40%
- Fat content: 10%
- Crude ash: 7.1%
- Crude fibres: 7.6%
- Total dietary fiber: 15.8%
- *L.I.P.: Protein selected for its very high assimilation.