Royal Canin - Adult Dog Food - Labrador Retriever - 12KG
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Dog Food for Labrador Retrievers 15 months or older, maintains ideal weight, strengthens joints, skin protection and radiant fur, maintains natural eyesight.
Exclusive blend of nutrients?helps to maintain an ideal weight and provides bone and joint support
Formulated with a blend of vitamins & amino acids to help maintain healthy skin and coat
Specially designed kibble helps to promote oral health
Royal Canin Adult Dog Labrador Retriever
Labrador Retrievers are unique dogs that bring charm and joy into any home. They have a unique fur structure with a water tight undercoat. The alkaline pH-value of their skin, however, weakens their skin's barrier function. Your Lab often displays an enormous appetite, but actually has a relatively low daily caloric requirement. Your Lab's natural tendency to become overweight should be kept in mind when it's feeding time
Your Labrador loves physical activity. Whether hunting, work, or just a walk, your dog is a bundle of energy. Labs' articular cartilage serves as a shock absorber and are often exposed to much stress. This is why they have a high risk of developing Arthritis.
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Breed specific dry dog food was developed specifically with the unique characteristics of adult labs in mind:
- Ideal weight:?Reduced fat content (13%) and L-carnitine for stimulating the digestion of fats helps contribute towards maintaining you Labrador Retriever?Â¢s ideal weight. A special kibble thickness and shape as well as a recipe containing barley and psyllium help to provide a quick feeling a satisfaction and fullness.
- Strengthening the joints:?Royal Canin Labrador Retriever dog food helps to strengthen joints and thus can help provide stronger support for your Labrador?Â¢s bones. The joint nutrients chondroitin-sulphate and glucosamine slow down the wearing of the joints and stimulate joint cell regeneration. The omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA work to reduce inflammation and manganese and a complex of anti-oxidants protect from oxidative damage.
- Skin protection and radiant fur:?Royal Canin Breed Labrador Retriever Dog Food strengthens the barrier function of the skin and maintains the natural shine of your dog's fur thanks to a mixture of vitamins and amino acids.
- Natural Eyesight Maintenance:?An anti-oxidant complex (lutein, Zeaxanthin, vitamins E & C) helps maintain eyesight.
Complete feed tailor-made for adult Labrador Retriever over 15 months of age.?
- Exclusive blend of nutrients?helps to maintain an ideal weight and provides bone and joint support
- Formulated with a blend of vitamins & amino acids to help maintain healthy skin and coat
- Specially designed kibble helps to promote oral health
Maize, rice, dehydrated beef and pork protein*, dehydrated poultry protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, animal fats, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, maize gluten, wheat, yeasts, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).?
* LIP: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A: 28500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 75 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 56 mg, E6 (Zinc): 190 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.23 mg
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g, Preservatives, Antioxidants
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.98 mg|
|chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine||1.22 mg|
|folic acid||13.2 mg|
|linoleic acid||2.53 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||470.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.71 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.74 %|
|pantothenic acid||140.8 mg|
|plant fibers||9.9 %|
|vitamin A||33.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||26.2 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||47.2 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||73.5 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.629 kcal|
|dietary fibre||9.9 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.4 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||37.3 %|