Royal Canin - Adult Cat Food - British Shorthair - 10KG
Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult cat food for an exclusive diet for British Shorthair cats, improved oral-dental hygiene, supports cardiac function, protects joints.
Strengthening muscle tone and joint health
Improves mouth and tooth hygiene
Supports the cardiac function
Optimised protection through L-lysine
The British Shorthair - a noble cat! Its generous, shapely body, adorned with an incredibly dense, short coat, gives it the irresistible charm of a teddy bear. The breed is loved for its quiet, patient nature. A great hunter, the British Shorthair cat is affectionate and has a calming presence.
- Care for a big body: the strong, shapely body of the British Shorthair cat places much higher demands on its muscles and joints than those of lighter breeds
- Heart size control: British Shorthairs can suffer from a serious cardiac disease, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It is diagnosed through cardiac ultrasound
Royal Canin British Shorthair Adult cat food is a dry cat food exclusively adapted to the requirements of British Shorthair cats (from 12 months):
- Strengthening muscle tone and joint health: Maintains muscle mass and protects joints through an optimally balanced protein content (34%) and high contents of L-carnitine, chondroitin, glucosamine and omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA)
- Improves mouth and tooth hygiene: added calcium chelate and the unique shape, size and texture of the kibble contribute to maintaining good tooth and gum health
- Supports the cardiac function: optimally balanced contents of taurine, L-carnitine, EPA/DHA and antioxidants support the function of the cardiac muscle
- Optimised protection through L-lysine: cats' airways are frequently attacked by herpes viruses. Supplementing food with L-lysine limits the intensity of virus transmission and lowers the severity of clinical symptoms of illnesses caused by herpes viruses
The British Shorthair cat has a tendency to bolt food without chewing. The special size and especially hard texture of these kibble encourage the cat to chew intensively and ensure that food intake is slowed down.
Feline Breed Nutrition “ significant progress: in its cat food production, Royal Canin takes into account all parameters which differentiate cats from each other: age, life style, special sensitivities etc. 10 years ago, Royal Canin added a new dimension to its vision of top performance: a product line exclusively for purebred cats. Feline Breed Nutrition is the only product line world-wide especially for pedigree cats.
Poultry protein (dried), vegetable protein isolate, rice, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable fibers, animal protein (hydrolysed), chicory fiber, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (29,300 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), iron (40 mg/kg), iodine (4 mg/kg), copper (6 mg/kg), manganese (51 mg/kg), zinc (154 mg/kg), selenium (0.08 mg/kg), L-carnitine (200 mg/kg), taurine (3 g/kg).
Preservatives - antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.06 mg|
|chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine||500.0 mg|
|folic acid||13.5 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.44 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||480.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.93 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.65 %|
|pantothenic acid||144.3 mg|
|vitamin A||32.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||26.8 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||48.3 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||75.3 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.008 kcal|
|dietary fibre||12.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.35 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||29.4 mg|