Royal Canin - Adult Cat Wet Food - Ageing +12 in Jelly in Pouch - 85G (Box of 12)
In order to keep a cat healthy, Royal Canin that a cat's diet should take into account all parameters of life, such as age, breed, lifestyle, physiology and individual circumstances. Royal Canin Ageing +12 for cats is based on Royal Canin's commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by older cats (from 12 years).
Royal Canin Ageing +12 cat food provides a diet specifically formulated for senior cats over the age of 12:
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of older cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Adult cats, especially senior cats, have an increased risk of illnesses associated with ageing. Royal Canin Ageing +12 can promote mobility
- Especially high-quality ingredients, combined with important minerals and vitamins, can help to keep kidneys healthy
- Royal Canin Ageing +12 cat food provides all nutrients needed for optimal health and vitality
- High content of essential fatty acids promotes radiant health, and moderate energy contents help to keep your cat's ideal weight
- Royal Canin Ageing +12 wet food contains juicy, meaty chunks in the tasty sauce. The portioned pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time, they are easy to open and serve.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Essential oils: Provide your cat with valuable energy, support its natural defences and nourish a healthy coat.
- Variety of vitamins: Have an antioxidant effect, can strengthen the immune system and support metabolism.
- Minerals: Can help maintain a healthy metabolism, encourage healthy skin, and support bone development.
- Fibre: Promotes balanced intestinal flora and healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Support the optimal development of organs, muscles and connective tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don't get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats' food choice.
Meat and meat by-products, cereal, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, vegetable by-products, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans, sugar.
Vitamin D3 (280 IU/kg), iron (2.5 mg/kg), iodine (0.02 mg/kg), copper (0.2 mg/kg), manganese (0.8 mg/kg), zinc (8 mg/kg).
protein 9.5 %
fat 4.5 %
fibre 1.0 %
ash 1.1 %
calcium 0.14 %
phosphorus 0.11 %
magnesium 0.011 %
arachicdonic acid 0.05 %
biotine (vitamin H) 0.022 mg
chloride 0.2 %
choline 780.0 mg
iron 40.0 mg
moisture 81.0 %
folic acid 0.25 mg
iodine 0.2 mg
potassium 0.2 %
copper 3.0 mg
linoleic acid 1.22 %
manganese 2.0 mg
sodium 0.1 %
niacin (vitamin- B3) 15.0 mg
omega-3 fats 0.2 %
omega-6 fats 1.4 %
pantothenic acid 3.0 mg
selenium 0.3 mg
starch 2.6 %
taurine 0.11 %
zinc 20.0 mg
vitamin A 25.0 IU
vitamin B1 (thiamine) 2.0 mg
vitamin B12 (cobalamin) 0.006 mg
vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.5 mg
vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 1.0 mg
vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50.0 mg
vitamin D3 300.0 mg
vitamin E (tocopherol) 120.0 mg
calories that can be burned 863.0 kcal
dietary fibre 1.3 %
DHA fatty acid 0.13 mg
lutein 0.11 mg
arginine 0.5 %
L-lysine 0.55 %
DL-methionine 0.2 %
methionine/cystine 0.3 %
nitrogen-free extracts 2.9 mg