Oxyfresh - Oral Hygiene Solution - 473ML
Discover the no-brush solution to pet bad breath
Finally, pet home dental care made easy! (So you can spend more time cuddling.) Just add 1 capful of Pet Oral Hygiene Solution into your pet’s water bowl each day to fight plaque, promote healthy gums, and freshen your pet’s breath. No tooth brushing needed!
We are passionate about making safe, non-toxic products for your pets and ours.
Did you know? By taking care of your pet’s teeth, you could actually add 2-5 years to your dog’s life. (Now that’s cause for a celebratory W-A-L-K!) Great for dogs, cats and all the other pets in your home!
- Saves you time - no need for brushing!
- Radically improves your pets' dental health in 10 seconds a day.
- Safe, effective and non-toxic way to stop pet bad breath with no harsh chemicals, phosphate or alcohol.
- Veterinarian recommended for over 30 years, and formulated for all pets, including dogs, cats, birds, horses and rabbits.
- Trusted by pet owners to stop pet bad breath and slow periodontal disease by promoting healthy gums.
- Tasteless and odorless so even the pickiest pets won't know it's in there! Just add 1 capful to your pet’s drinking water every day.
- Up to 2 month supply. There are about 64 one-capful servings in one 16 oz bottle.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - We have complete confidence in the excellence of our product. That's why we offer a 30-day 100% money back guarantee (minus the cost of shipping) if you're not completely satisfied.
Safe. Proven. Effective.
Oxygene® is our proprietary formula proven to eliminate the compounds that cause odors. Oxygene® literally disintegrates them, is non-toxic and safe for everyone, including pets.
We stand behind our products with a 100% money-back guarantee because they work so well.
Add one teaspoonful or capful (5 mL to 7 mL) per quart (1L) of pet drinking water or mist directly into the pet's mouth twice daily.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene® Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide), Zinc Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid