NaturPet - Immuno Boost Supplement For Dogs & Cats - 100ML (Min. 3 Bottles)
• Acts as a cleansing agent to improve and maintain healthy digestive function.
• Contains powerful antioxidants to boost your pet’s immune response.
• Strengthens internal organ systems to help function properly and fight disease.
• Promotes the release and elimination of toxins from your pet’s body.
• Provides nourishment for the glandular systems that are important in fighting
• Suitable for cats and dogs on going care.
Turmeric is a cytotoxic to cancer cells and may be used to prevent and treat various cancers. Anti-carcinogenic effects help to enhance the body’s natural antioxidant levels, working to increase the liver’s ability to detoxify mutagens and carcinogens from the body.
Dandelion possesses strong antioxidant properties which are helpful in averting cancer. It is also a source of vitamins and minerals, helps inflammation, promotes a healthy liver.
Burdock is a powerhouse of antioxidant, removes toxins from the blood and cells, and inhibits growth of some types of cancer.
Ashwagandha is an ancient Indian medicine used for centuries to alleviate fatigue and improve general well-being. Particularly useful in rehabilitation or convalescence as it helps to strengthen the body and reduce inflammation. Immune-modulating effects of this herb help to support immune function and inhibit cancer-related fatigue.
Ginger provides digestive support and stimulates circulation, helping in even distribution of herbal properties throughout the body.
Slippery Elm contains high levels of antioxidants and provides digestive support. The nutritive aspect of slippery elm helps to provide food nutrients to a weakened body.
Boswellia helps to reduce inflammation and associated conditions. It can also help protect against leukemia and cancer and is a great pain reliever.
Usage (twice a day):
1-25lb 1ml, 26-50lb 2ml, 51-75lb 3ml, 76lb above 4ml
• Determine pet’s weight
• Administer Orally. Select the correct dose from chart based on pet’s weight
• Using the included plastic dropper, place dose directly into mouth, on pet’s food or dilute in water for consumption.