Zignature - Small Bites Dry Dog food - Grain Free Lamb - 4LB (Min. 2 Packs)
Treat your dog to high-quality lamb all the way from New Zealand with Zignature’s Lamb Formula Small Bites Dry Dog Food. This limited ingredient canine kibble is completely free of potatoes, grains, corn, soy, eggs and chicken, and features real lamb as the very first ingredient! You’ll also recognize other wholesome ingredients like chickpeas, flaxseed, peas, dehydrated alfalfa meal and sunflower oil for healthy omega fatty acids and other vitamins, mineral and nutrients. And since it has zero grains or chicken, it’s a great hypoallergenic food option for dogs with allergies and sensitivities to certain ingredients.Key Benefits
- Features real lamb as the very first ingredient for a unique protein source that serves as a great option for dogs with allergies to other protein options.
- Limited ingredient and gluten-free recipe made without corn, soy, tapioca, potatoes, grains or chicken.
- Delivers a complete and balanced diet for dogs, from puppies to adults.
- Crafted with nutrient-rich flaxseed, alfalfa meal and legumes like peas and chickpeas.
- The smaller kibble size is specially designed for smaller dogs.
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Citric Acid), Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Blueberries, Carrots, Cranberries, Lactic Acid, DL Methionine, Calcium Iodate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
3,984 kcal/kg; 435 kcals/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||28.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||16.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||6.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||3.4% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.9% min|