Sunday Pets - Cats & Kittens Food - Raw Chow Freeze Dried Beef - 8.8OZ
Provides all the nutrients daily needs, building a strong foundation for a healthy lifestyle for the years to come.
Choosing Sunday Pets Raw Chow™ is choosing to live a healthier life for your pets. Our raw food was born based on the philosophy that cats are not designed to eat the same type of diet as humans. Cats are natural carnivores. They thrive on a diet rich and varied in animal protein and fats. Raw, grain free, rich in protein, low in carbohydrates is said to more closely mimic this natural diet. Our special slow 24-hour at less than (minus) -50°C freeze-drying process creates a light, crisp texture that appeals to dogs, and it preserves the aroma, flavor, and nutrition of fresh food. Your pet will enjoy the delicious taste of our nature while having the nutrients it needs to strive.
- Freshness-processed at the place that it lands!
- Our Raw Chow™ is minimally processed at the place that it land, we use the gentlest methods of cooking, such as freeze-drying to make our food fresh but in a convenient pack. Freeze-drying takes the water out of food very slowly over a 24-hour period at below (minus) -50°C which keeps the food full of all the nutrients, leaving a completely shelf stable food ready to eat.
- Why raw?
- Raw is more than tasty… it’s also great for your companion health, body and mind. The rich source of protein, vitamins, and minerals in seafood promote clearer skin, shinier hair, and higher energy levels. It can even boost your companion brainpower. Not only is raw delicious, but it’s nutritious as well.
- Protein gives your companion power! Protein-rich lamb, beef and egg provide nourishment for your companion muscles and helps them stay healthy.
- The eyes have it! Raw vegetables are a valuable source of Vitamin A – which is essential for healthy eyes and skin.
- Energy boost! The natural B-vitamins in raw food help to turn your companion food into energy.
- Stay in shape! Not only is raw delicious to eat, with no additional fat added, eating raw will keep your companion at the right weight and boost the immunity.
- Make your companion feel happy! Eating well can have a positive effect on the mood. Scientists have discovered that eating raw can lower the risk of depression.
- Allergen friendly…..Safety of the food is of priority! No soy, gluten, whey, corn, grains, GM ingredient, preservatives, additives, colorings, synthesis minerals and vitamins.
Fresh Beef(min 89%) including Meat, Bone, Blood, Liver. Kidney, Heart. Vegetables(min 9%) including Carrot, Squash, Sweet Potato, Celery. Fruits(min 0.2%) including Apple, Blueberry. Egg(min 0.1%), Manuka Honey(min 0.07%), Green Lipped Mussel(min 0.07%), Kelp(min 0.07%), Flaxseed(min 0.07%), Fennel(min 0.04%). Nutritional Additives: Vitamins- Vitamin A 15 kIU/kg, Vitamin D3 2 kIU/kg, Vitamin E 400 IU/kg, Vitamin B12 0.5 mg/kg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 50mg/kg. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 45 mg/kg, Niacin 450 mg/kg, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 50 mg/kg, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 38 mg/kg, Biotin 1 mg/kg, Folic Acid 5.2 mg/kg, Choline 2700 mg/kg Ascorbic Acid 55 mg/kg. Minerals- Magnesium 0.1%, Manganese 27 mg/kg, Cobalt 0.47 mg/kg, Selenium 0.9 mg/kg, Iron 240 mg/kg, Zinc 200 mg/kg, Copper 26 mg/kg, Iodine 1.8 mg/kg.
Crude Protein 30%, Crude Fats 54%, Crude Fiber 2.8%, Moisture 4.6%