Stella & Chewy's - Freeze Dried Duck Duck Goose Meal Mixers For Dogs - 18OZ
Duck Duck Goose Meal Mixers provide an easy and convenient way to add raw, nutrient-rich meat, wholesome fruits & vegetables, probiotics and antioxidants to any diet. Mixers are freeze-dried to lock in nutrition and flavor and are minimally processed. This tasty mixer is made with grass-fed lamb with no added hormones or antibiotics. Just scoop and serve and watch your furry friend come running!
- Raw, cage-free duck
- 95% duck, nutrient-rich organs & bone
- Organic fruits & vegetables
- Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
- Enhanced with probiotics & antioxidants
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- No grains or fillers
- No artificial preservatives or colorings or added salt or sugar
- Made in the USA
Duck with ground bone, turkey, turkey liver, goose, turkey gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude Protein - min. 38.0%, Crude Fat - min. 38.0%, Crude Fiber - max. 5.0%, Moisture - max. 5.0%
Crude Protein - min.14.0%, Crude Fat - min. 12.0%, Crude Fiber - max. 2.0%, Moisture- max. 68.0%
Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated): 60 kcal / 0.25cup, 5370 kcal/kg
Duck Duck Goose Meal Mixers is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
1. To Use As a Meal Mixer: Meal Mixers are an easy, convenient way to add raw, nutrient-rich meat, wholesome fruits & vegetables, probiotics and antioxidants to any diet. Simply fill the enclosed scoop to the line (equal to 1/4 cup), mix and serve.
2. To Use As a Complete & Balanced Dinner: Our Meal Mixers are so good your dog may be begging for more! To use as a complete and balanced meal, we recommend rehydrating by adding 2 tablespoons of warm water per scoop. If feeding dry, make sure your dog drinks plenty of warm water at mealtime. Fill the enclosed scoop to the fill line (equal to 1/4 cup). Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.