Royal Canin - X-Small Adult Dog Food 8+ - 1.5KG
- Healthy transitory
- small breed dogs are prone to constipation. A balanced intake of fibres (including psyllium) helps facilitate intestinal transit and contributes to good stool quality thanks to highly digestible L.I.P. proteins. Vitality management
- content of nutrients in this formula helps maintain vitality in very small breed dogs facing the first signs of ageing (cardiac and renal functions in particular). X-SMALL MATURE +8 contains a patented complex of antioxidants.
- Dental health
- Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.
- Urinary tract health
- Helps support a healthy urinary system in very small breed dogs.
Royal Canin X-Small Adult 8+ is specialised dry dog food for dogs of very small breeds weighing under 4kg that are approaching their senior years.
At eight, a small dog has not yet reached old age but will be showing the first symptoms of approaching senior years. To keep your dog in shape, feeding the right diet is of crucial importance. The right nutrition can counteract a sluggish digestive system, sensitive kidneys, joint pain and many other niggles of ageing. Royal Canin X-Small Adult 8+ contains valuable nutrients and vitamins that support health into old age. Soluble fibre and L.I.P. proteins can support digestive security and improve stool quality.
Royal Canin X-Small Adult 8+ dry dog food is specially adapted to the particular needs of adult dogs of very small breeds (up to 4kg) from eight years:
Fights the symptoms of ageing: a synergistic complex of antioxidants (vitamins C and E, polyphenols from grapes and green tea) counteracts oxidative stress and helps fight the symptoms of ageing
- With vitamin C with antioxidant effect, promotes the regeneration of vitamin E to strengthen protection against free radicals
- Vitamin E: protects the fat structure of the cell membrane from attack by free radicals. Numerous studies with humans have shown the importance of vitamin E for the prevention of certain illnesses
- Polyphenols from grapes and green tea have an antioxidant effect inside the cells by protection the DNA of the cell core. Polyphenols can help to limit the effect of cell ageing and protect from cancer, infection and circulatory disease
- Maintains ideal weight: L-carnitine mobilises the body's own fat reserves, reduces fat storage and helps to keep the ideal weight
- Enhanced palatability: carefully selected nutrients and natural flavour protection help stimulate fussy appetites. A special kibble size, shape and texture make feeding easier for fussy dogs
- Dental health: sodium triphosphate helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium
- Optimal digestive security: increased proportions of soluble fibre (amongst others psyllium) and highly digestible L.I.P. proteins help reduce constipation and diarrhoea
Rice, maize flour, dehydrated poultry meat, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, chicory pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, psyllium husks and seeds (1%), fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein).
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25400 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 200 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg
Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g, Preservatives, Antioxidants.
Protein 24%, Fat 18%, Crude Ash 5.2%, Crude Fibres 1.6%