Royal Canin - Maxi Adult 5+ - 15KG
Royal Canin MAXI Adult 5+ Years dog food for large dogs (26-45kg) from 5 years of age, with Anti Age Complex for active cell protection.
Rich in antioxidant vitamins E and C for increased immunity
Adapted content of nutrients to help maintain vitality in large breed dogs facing the first signs of ageing
Glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect the joints
Optimal digestive safety by limiting the fermentation rate in the colon
Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium
Ingredients are finely ground to significantly improve digestibility
Royal Canin Adult Dog MAXI Adult 5+
Large dogs have a life expectancy of about 10 years and are exposed to the ageing process from an earlier stage than other dogs.
Signs of ageing:
- Fur becomes increasingly grey, rough and dull, skin loses elasticity
- Sensitive joints, increasing risk of arthrosis
- Impaired heart and liver functions
A healthy diet with Royal Canin Maxi Adult 5+ Years for large dogs (26 - 45kg) from 5 years of age may help to prevent premature ageing.
- Anti Age Complex for active cell protection: a synergistic complex of antioxidants (vitamins C and E, polyphenols from grapes and green tea) may protect cells from free radicals, reduced phosphorus content supports kidney functions
- Optimal digestive safety: rice, fructo-oligosaccharides, EPA and DHA as well as dried sugar beet shavings contribute to nourishment of the intestinal walls and may improve stool consistency
- Healthy joints: chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine together with EPA and DHA support bone and cartilage health
- Tooth care: sodium polyphosphates bind salivary calcium and thus limit its contribution to the development of tartar
Complete feed for large breed adult dogs (26 to 44 kg) over 5 years old.
- Rich in antioxidant vitamins E and C for increased immunity
- Adapted content of nutrients to help maintain vitality in large breed dogs facing the first signs of ageing
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect the joints
- Optimal digestive safety by limiting the fermentation rate in the colon
- Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium
- Ingredients are finely ground to significantly improve digestibility
Features: Contains an exclusive complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals. Helps support large breed dogs™ bones and joints placed under stress.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fat, wheat, corn bran, wheat bran, vegetable protein isolate*, animal protein (hydrolyzed), corn gluten feed, corn, vegetable fibres, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, psyllium (psyllium & shells), fructo-oligosaccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), grape seed & green tea (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)
* L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value.
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (22,400 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (46 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (4.6 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (9 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (59 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (178 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.1 mg/kg).
triphosphate (3.5 g/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.76 mg|
|folic acid||8.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.17 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||15.4 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.8 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.31 %|
|pantothenic acid||35.0 mg|
|plant fibers||5.7 %|
|vitamin A||24.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||4.3 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.07 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3.9 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||26.4 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||1.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.909 kcal|
|dietary fibre||8.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.4 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||41.1 mg|