Royal Canin - Adult Persian Cat Food - 10KG
Royal Canin Persian Adult cat food especially for Persian cats,?minimises?the formation of hairballs, essential fatty acids promote healthy skin and shiny, silky fur, special kibble shape.
Maintaining the beauty of the long fur
Reducing hairball formation
Increased digestive security
Optimised?protection through L-lysine
?Royal Canin Persian 30
The Persian cat - a gentle majesty. Highest perfection and seductive beauty: the Persian cat with its unique fur with over 300 shades of?colour?is one of the most popular cats in the world.?Next?to its unique?looks?the Persian cat stands out with its noble, gentle and friendly nature. She is the calm and serene aristocrat among cat breeds.
- For a beautiful coat:?the long, thick fur of Persian cats can reach a length of up to 20 cm
- To limit hairball formation:?a relatively inactive indoor cat, the Persian cat spends over 30 hours per week grooming her silky fur and therefore often suffers from?hair ball?formation
- A sensitive urinary system:?due to the special mechanics of its urinary system, the Persian cat is especially susceptible to the formation of calcium oxalate urinary stones
Royal Canin Persian Adult cat food is a dry cat food exclusively adapted to the requirements of Persian cats (from 12 months):
- Maintaining the beauty of the long fur:?the Beauty Shine Complex accentuates the full beauty of the long, thick Persian fur. This exclusive nutrient combination reduces skin irritations, strengthens the skin's barrier function and intensifies?colour, shine?and?smoothness of the fur
- Reducing hairball formation:?an exclusive combination of dietary?fibres?limits hairball formation in the digestive tract and promotes stomach motility
- Increased digestive security:?FOS (fructo-oligo-saccharides) and MOS (mannan-oligo-saccharides) together with a synergistic complex of antioxidants (lutein, taurine, vitamin E, vitamin C) ensure optimal digestibility
- Optimised?protection through L-lysine:?cats' airways are frequently attacked by herpes viruses. Supplementing food with L-lysine limits the intensity of virus transmission and lowers the severity of clinical symptoms of illnesses caused by herpes viruses
The almond-shaped kibble?are?especially?adapted to the sublingual method of food intake (with the underside of the tongue), typical of brachycephalic cat breeds with their flat faces. It provides?largest?possible contact surface with the tongue and improves the adherence of kibble.?
Feline Breed Nutrition ??significant progress: in its cat food production, Royal Canin take into account all parameters which differentiate cats from each other: age,?life style, special sensitivities etc. 10 years ago, Royal Canin added a new dimension to its vision of top performance: a product line exclusively for purebred cats. Feline Breed Nutrition is the only product line?world-wide?especially?for pedigree cats.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (28,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), iron (41 mg/kg), iodine (4.1 mg/kg), copper (6 mg/kg), manganese (53 mg/kg), zinc (160 mg/kg), selenium (0.09 mg/kg).
Preservatives - antioxidants.
|biotine?(vitamin H)||2.92 mg|
|folic acid||12.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.69 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||458.7 mg|
|omega-3 fats||1.06 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.96 %|
|pantothenic acid||137.9 mg|
|vitamin A||30.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||25.7 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||46.2 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||72.0 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.143 kcal|
|DHA fatty acid||0.4 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||31.0 mg|