Royal Canin - Adult Dog Food - Dachshund - 1.5KG
Royal Canin Dachshund Dog Food, specially designed for Dachshunds older than 10 months, joint protection, ideal weight maintenance, deceleration of ageing, reduced stool odor.
Exclusive blend of nutrients helps maintain healthy skin and shinny coat
Specially designed kibble helps to promote oral health
Special formula helps support healthy bones and joints and maintain ideal weight
Specially formulated to promote healthy digestion and reduce odor
Royal Canin Adult Dog Dachshund
The Dachshund, also known as sausage dog, is a spirited dog and an excellent hunter. The dachshund owes his popularity on all five continents to his characteristic silhouette with short, bent limbs (chondrodystrophic type). Since time immemorial this form has been considered a great hunting advantage, because it allows the dachshund to follow rabbits and badgers right into their den. However this causes the Dachshund to have especially sensitive joints.
Dachshunds have a one of longest life expectancies of any dog. However, the restful lifestyle of your dachshund can accelerate oxidative stress and the related cell ageing process that follows. It is important that the nutrition of your Dachshund limits the effect of oxidative stress and ensures healthy digestion for as long as possible.
Dachshunds often have a natural tendency to become overweight. Obesity can overburden your pet's sensitive back bone, which can lead to grave consequences.
Royal Canin Dachshund Dog Food was specially developed with aforementioned characteristics in mind.
- Joint Protection: Royal Canin Dachshund Dog Food helps protect your loved one's joints due to its chondroitin and glucoasmine as well as a high component of EPA/DHA fatty acids. The same ingredients also ensure proper care for your dog's cartilage
- Muscle Strain and Ideal Weight Maintenance: a high protein content as well as the addition of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and L-Carnitin mobilize body fat
- Deceleration of the Ageing Process: an anti-oxidant complex (vitamin E and C, polyphenole) can protect the cells from free radicals and well being late in your pet's life
- Reduced Stool Odour and Healthy Digestion: highly digestible nutrients and the integration of FOS (Fructo-Oligosaccharide) ensure healthy, regular digestion
- Dental Hygiene: a tailored kibble form and structure encourage proper mechanical teeth cleaning. Calcium chelate significantly reduces tartar formation.
Complete feed tailor-made for adult Dachshund over 10 months of age.
- Exclusive blend of nutrients helps maintain healthy skin and shinny coat
- Specially designed kibble helps to promote oral health
- Special formula helps support healthy bones and joints and maintain ideal weight
- Specially formulated to promote healthy digestion and reduce odour
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein (dried), vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolyzed), vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), grape seed & green tea (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: select, high-grade, highly digestible protein
Vitamin A (31,500 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [Iron] (47 mg/kg), E2 [Iodine] (4.7 mg/kg), E4 [Copper} (9 mg/kg), E5 [Manganese] (61 mg/kg], E6 [Zinc] (183 mg/kg), E8 [Selenium] (0.1 mg/kg) L-Carnitin (100 mg/kg).
Pentasodium triphosphate (3.5 g/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.29 mg|
|chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine||710.0 mg|
|folic acid||14.6 mg|
|linoleic acid||2.6 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||516.9 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.75 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.82 %|
|pantothenic acid||155.4 mg|
|plant fibers||7.4 %|
|vitamin A||33.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||28.9 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.14 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||52.0 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||81.1 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||1.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.726 kcal|
|dietary fibre||7.2 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.4 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||39.2 %|