Rawz - Dry Food For Dogs - Freeze Dried Delicious Beef Dinner Recipe - 14OZ
- Grain Free
- 95% meats, organs, and ground bones
- Human grade ingredients used
- Complete and balanced
- Serve as topper or dinner
- Hormone free and no added antibiotics
- Made in the USA
RAWZ Freeze Dried Recipes are 100% human grade and feature 95% meats, organs, and ground bones. These formulas are safe to feed as a complete and balanced diet for dogs under 70 pounds. Simply serve as is, rehydrate with warm water, or use as a topper on your dogs favorite food!
- Beef with Ground Bone, Beef Liver, Beef Kidneys, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Fenugreek Seeds, Organic Dandelion Greens, Organic Parsley, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spinach, Celery, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Dried Chicory Root Extract, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Dried Rosemary Extract, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein min 30.00%
- Crude Fat min 25.00%
- Crude Fiber max 3.00%
- Moisture max 6.00%
- Calories 56 kcal/bar
- Microorganisms* min 10,000,000 CFU/lb.^
- Rehydrated Analysis (typical values):
- Crude Protein 16.00%
- Crude Fat 9.00%
- Crude Fiber 1.00%
- Moisture 65.00%
- Calories 56 kcal/bar
RAWZ® Freeze Dried Beef Recipe Dog Food has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages except for growth of large dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
(Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum) ^CFU=Colony Forming Units. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.