PetKind - Dry Food for Dogs - Tripe Dry Green Lamb Tripe Formula - 14LB
Complete & Balanced Green Tripe Dog Food, primarily based on Green Lamb Tripe (New Zealand/Canada), and fresh, quality ingredients.
- Canada fresh: Produced in BC, Canada, with ingredients sourced in Canada*. We use only the best ingredients, CFIA approved for human-edible consumption.
- Made with Organic Quinoa - Gluten Free.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, omega 3 & 6.
- Low Glycemic, Potato, Wheat, Corn Gluten & Soy Free.
- FOR ALL LIFE STAGES: Developed to promote and sustain growth and for all life stages.
*Lamb Tripe from New Zealand, Quinoa from Peru & Canada, Fruits & Vegetables USA.
Did you know?...
- Green Tripe is the stomach lining of a grass-fed animal and is rich in naturally occurring essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6).
- Quinoa is the gluten-free seed taken from a leafy, vegetable-like plant, and is a complete protein.
Lamb tripe, turkey, peas, pea starch, turkey meal, pea protein, canola oil (preserved with rosemary extract), flaxseed, natural flavor, quinoa, pumpkin, spinach, carrot, broccoli, cranberry, apple, blueberry, banana, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicory root, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, a-tocopherol acetate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), taurine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifido bacterium bifidium thermophilum fermentation product, dried Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, yucca schidigera, rosemary, cayenne, peppermint, thyme, green tea extract
Crude Protein 30%, Crude Fat 16%, Crude Fiber 4%, Moisture 10%, Ash 7%, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Taurine, Omega Acid 3/6, ME (calculated metabolizable energy): 3608 kcal/kg (364 kcal/cup)