PetKind - Dry Food for Dogs - Tripe Dry Green Beef Tripe Formula - 14LB
Complete & Balanced Green Tripe Dog Food, primarily based on Green Beef Tripe (Canada), and fresh, quality ingredients.
- Canada fresh: Produced in BC, Canada, with ingredients sourced in Canada*. We use only the best ingredients, CFIA approved for human-edible consumption.
- Made with Organic Quinoa - Gluten Free.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, omega 3 & 6.
- Low Glycemic, Potato, Wheat, Corn Gluten & Soy Free.
- FOR ALL LIFE STAGES: Developed to promote and sustain growth and for all life stages.
*Quinoa from Peru & Canada, Fruits & Vegetables USA.
Did you know?...
- Green Tripe is the stomach lining of a grass-fed animal and is rich in naturally occurring essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6).
- Quinoa is the gluten-free seed taken from a leafy, vegetable-like plant, and is a complete protein.
Beef tripe, beef, chicken, peas, chicken meal, turkey meal, pea starch, pea protein, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lentils, flaxseed, natural flavor, quinoa, pumpkin, spinach, carrot, broccoli, cranberry, apple, blueberry, banana, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicory root, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, a-tocopherol acetate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifido bacterium bifidium thermophilum fermentation product, dried Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, yucca schidigera extract, rosemary, cayenne, peppermint, thyme, green tea extract
Crude Protein 32%, Crude Fat 16%, Crude Fiber 4%, Moisture 10%, Ash 8.5%, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Taurine, Omega Acid 3/6, ME (calculated metabolizable energy): 3657 kcal/kg (369 kcal/cup)