NaturPet - Urinary Care Supplement For Dogs & Cats - 100ML (Min. 4 Bottles)
• Deals with infections quickly and thoroughly.
• Reduces bacterial levels and flushes out toxins and wastes.
• Soothes inflammation of the mucous membranes of the urinary tract.
• Helps to stop bleeding and relieve pain.
• Helps to prevent the development of gravel and stones.
• Reduces the risk of recurrence when used as a preventative.
• Suitable for both cats and dogs.
Dandelion Leaf is a potassium sparing diuretic that does not over-stimulate the kidneys. This action helps to flush the kidneys and urinary tract.
Dandelion Root is an anti-inflammatory and astringent, helping to stop bleeding and inflammation in the urinay tract.
Wild Carrot aerial parts work to break down urinary gravel that can come together to form stones or crystals in the bladder.
Echinacea is antimicrobial, working to directly kill bacteria like an antibiotic, It is also a powerful immune modulator to prime the body to defend itself.
Marshmallow is very soothing to soft tissues and helps to reduce bacteria levels.
Ginger is anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antispasmodic while helping to stimulate circulation of healing herbal compounds through the body.
Couch Grass is a gentle diuretic that is especially useful in instances of intense burning and can be used for easing the passing of kidney stones.
Boswellia contains mucilage to sooth irritated tissue and supports immune health through modulation.
Corn Silk helps to strengthen and tone urinary tract tissues. It is also a soothing diuretic, helpful for any irritation or inflammation of the urinary system.
Horsetail helps to remove uric acid buildup and promotes renal function.
Usage (twice a day):
1-25lb 1ml, 26-50lb 2ml, 51-75lb 3ml, 76lb above 4ml
• Determine pet’s weight
• Administer Orally. Select the correct dose from chart based on pet’s weight
• Using the included plastic dropper, place dose directly into mouth, on pet’s food or dilute in water for consumption.