Eco-me - Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Phil By Eco-Me - 32OZ
Bottle made with Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)
Water*, Coconut-base Soap (Decyl Glucoside), Vegetable-base Thickener (Glyceryl Caprylate Caprate)*, Xanthan Gum*, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)*, Plant Essential Oils (Lavendin, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Thyme, Sweet Marjoram).
*Ingredients are GRAS (Food-Grade).
As a company and as individuals Eco-me strive to reverse the negative balance on our planet. The product ingredients arrive to Eco-Me's manufacturing facilities in drums, these are often re-purposed throughout the community as rain capture and compost containers.
The plastics are PET#1, the most popular plastic to be purchased from recycling centers for re-purposing into post consumer plastics, fleece clothing and more. Moving towards an even greener future, Eco-Me has started to integrate post consumer PET#1 plastics into their products. You might recognize one on the shelf, they aren't always the whitest brightest plastic, but they are the best for the health of our planet!
- Yes Natural Ingredients
- Yes PET#1 BPA-Free Plastic
- Yes Plant Essential Oils
- No Dyes or Colorants
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Animal Testing or Bi-Products
- Safe for septic tanks.
- Safe for sneaky pets!
- Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties.
- Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic.
Great for all your bathroom toilet cleaning needs. Open spout away from face, squirt in to toilet and under rim. Use a scrub brush. For stubborn rust stains try a pumice stone orsteel wool.
- Shake before use, open spout away from face. Squirt in toilet bowl & under rim, then scrub.
- Flush and re-apply as needed.
- Rust and water stains can often be removed with a pumice stone or steel wool.
- Be safe: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Phil by Eco-Me contains natural ingredients, that are not meant for internal use, eye contact should be avoided.