Eco-me - Stainless Steel Cleaner - Jack By Eco Me - 8OZ
It is Pure & Safe. Smells like fresh herbs. No Dyes, Parabens, Preservatives, SLS, SLES, ALS, Synthetic Fragrances, Surfactants or Silicone. Vinegar kills up to 98% bacteria, germs & odors. Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties. Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic. Jack loves animals, so Eco-Me doesn't test on them.
Bottle made with Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Water*, Vinegar*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Vegetable-base Thickener (Glyceryl Caprylate Caprate)*, Grapefruit Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum*, Plant Essential Oils (Lavendin, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Thyme, Sweet Marjoram)
*Ingredients are GRAS (Food-Grade).
As a company and as individuals Eco-me strive to reverse the negative balance on our planet. The product ingredients arrive to Eco-Me's manufacturing facilities in drums, these are often re-purposed throughout the community as rain capture and compost containers.
The plastics are PET#1, the most popular plastic to be purchased from recycling centers for re-purposing into post consumer plastics, fleece clothing and more. Moving towards an even greener future, Eco-Me has started to integrate post consumer PET#1 plastics into their products. You might recognize one on the shelf, they aren't always the whitest brightest plastic, but they are the best for the health of our planet!
- Vinegar reduces up to 98% bacteria, germs & odors.
- Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties.
- Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic
Spray one pump directly onto cloth (microfiber is recommended). Rub on surface until dry and shiny! Great for all your kitchen appliances. Always test a small area on surface before full use.
- Shake before use to mix essential oils.
- Always test a small area on surface before full use.
- Be safe: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Jack by Eco-Me contains natural ingredients, that are not meant for internal use, eye contact should be avoided.