Bayer - Drontal Allwormer for Cats - 24 Tabs
Note: This is a veterinary-exclusive product. Please be sure to check with your vet before consumption. By purchasing this product from us, you confirm your pet has been examined by a vet who has recommended the use of this product on the basis of examination and diagnosis. Should your pet’s condition deteriorate in any way while using this product, seek immediate veterinary advice!
For the control of all gastrointestinal worms: roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm in cats including kittens and pregnant and lactating queens.
For the control of all gastrointestinal worms: roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm in cats including kittens and pregnant and lactating queens. Drontal Allwormer for cats is recommended by veterinarians to control all intestinal worms in cats and kittens. Just one tablet per 4 kg every 3 months for adult cats is all it takes to keep worms under control in most adult cats.
- Powerful - A single dose controls all intestinal worms.
- Effective - Drontal consists of two distinctly different drugs,Praziquantel and Pyrantel. In combination, they provide unparalleled efficacy against internal parasites affecting cats.
- Convenient - There are no known incompatibilities with Drontal Allwormer, allowing other treatments to occur concurrently.
- Economical - Drontal Allwormer offers gentle, effective control of worms. It may be given to all cats including old animals, young kittens, pregnant queens and show animals.
- User Friendly - One dose every 3 months using the Applicator is all it takes to control all gastrointestinal worms.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. 9643
Refer to the label for all product information
230mg Pyrantel embonate, 20mg Praziquantel