Acana - Regional Grain Free Dog Food - Grasslands - 11.4KG
FOR ALL BREEDS AND LIFE STAGES
Inspired by our vast grasslands and northern lakes, ACANA Grasslands features fresh lamb, free-run duck, whole nest-laid eggs, wild-caught northern pike, and free-run turkey from western Canada.
Brimming with fresh regional ingredients that are delivered FRESH or RAW daily in WholePrey ratios that mirror your dog’s evolutionary diet, ACANA Grasslands nourishes your dog naturally and completely.
Trusted everywhere, carbohydrate-limited and protein-rich ACANA promotes peak physical conditioning in dogs of all breeds and life stages. Read our ingredients and we think you’ll agree.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MEAT
HOW MUCH MEAT?
Entirely free of plant protein concentrates, ACANA Grasslands is loaded with 70% meat.
HOW MUCH FRESH MEAT?
1/2 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH and 1/2 is dried. All is deemed fit for human consumption.
HOW MANY MEATS?
ACANA Grasslands feature 5 meats in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage.
- Grass-fed lamb – meat, liver, heart, kidney and cartilage, fresh from local ranches.
- Free-run duck – fresh meat, organs, cartilage and liver from local prairie farms.
- Nest-laid eggs – whole and fresh from local prairie farms.
- Northern Pike – whole and fresh from Canada’s pristine lakes.
- Free–run turkey – meat, liver, heart, kidney and cartilage, fresh from local farms.
Unlike conventional dog foods, ACANA’s rich fresh meat and WholePrey inclusions deliver essential nutrients naturally, eliminating the need for long lists of additives and supplements.
- Raw grass-fed lamb (8%), fresh duck (8%), fresh whole eggs (8%), lamb meat meal (8%), whole herring meal (7%), turkey meal (7%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, fresh wild-caught northern pike (4%), raw lamb liver (4%), fresh duck giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), fresh turkey meat (4%), lamb fat (4%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, pollock oil (2%), lentil fiber, dried lamb cartilage (1%), raw lamb tripe (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried liver (lamb and duck) (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude protein (min.) 35 %
- Fat content (min.) 17 %
- Crude ash (max.) 8 %
- Crude fibres (max.) 6 %
- Moisture (max.) 12 %
- Calcium (min.) 1.7 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.2 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.3 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1 %
- DHA (min.) 0.2 %
- EPA (min.) 0.2 %
- Glucosamine (min.) 600 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 800 mg/kg
- Metabolizable Energy is 3810 kcal/kg (457 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 37% from protein, 23% from fruits and vegetables, and 40% from fat
ACANA benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. Just like you, your dog is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age and activity. The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed. Feed twice daily and always keep fresh water available.