Ever Clean - Multiple Cat Litter - 25LB (US Version)
Pamper your cat and keep your home smelling fresh with Ever Clean Lightly Scented Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter! This lightly scented super premium cat litter is formulated with more odor-fighting antimicrobial agent making it exceptionally purr-fect for multi-cat households. It is also made with paw-activated plant extracts that release a fresh scent on contact—this means that that a hint of freshness will be released only when needed! Once the unique Carbon Plus technology clumps tight and grabs odors, the powerful antimicrobial agent inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, until finally plant extracts work to eliminate odors entirely. Not only will your house stay smelling fresh and clean, but the strong clumping formula makes cleaning especially easy after each use. Upgrade your kitty’s litter box with Ever Clean, she deserves it!
- Made with paw-activated fresh scent and even more antimicrobial agent to fight even the toughest odors created by multi-cat households.
- Carbon Plus technology, antimicrobial agents and plant extracts help to destroy litter box odors for you and your feline friend.
- Highly absorbent granules of clay form solid clumps to allow for an easy litter-box cleaning and helps to reduce tracking throughout the house.
- Enjoy up to 10 days of long-lasting freshness for you and your feline friend.
- America’s first clumping cat litter made from a premium blend of natural minerals and clay.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
- Fill the litter box with at least 3-4 inches of Ever Clean® litter. An average-size litter box will require about 14 pounds to get started.
- Scoop out clumps and solids daily. Dispose of waste with regular garbage. The rest of the litter stays fresh.
- Simply add more Ever Clean® litter when necessary to replace what you scoop out. Once a month, empty entire litter box. Dispose in the trash.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
When using Ever Clean® Litter for the first time, be sure to give your cat time to adjust. We recommend sprinkling a thin layer of Ever Clean® litter on top of the litter you normally use. Once your cat has adjusted, empty the litter box completely and refill with Ever Clean® litter.