Zignature - Small Bites Grain Free Turkey Formula Dog Food - 13.5LB
Treat your dog to the taste of real turkey with Zignature’s Turkey Formula Small Bites Dry Dog Food. This limited ingredient canine kibble is completely free of potatoes, grains, corn, soy, eggs and chicken, and features turkey from the American Midwest as the very first ingredient! You’ll also recognize other wholesome ingredients like chickpeas, flaxseed, peas and sunflower oil. This recipe is low in saturated fat, has low glycemic carbohydrates and is packed with healthy omega fatty acids and other vitamins, mineral and nutrients like selenium, riboflavin and phosphorus. And since it has zero grains or chicken, it’s a great hypoallergenic food option for dogs with allergies and sensitivities to certain ingredients.Key Benefits
- Features real turkey as the very first ingredient making it a great option for dogs with allergies to other proteins, like chicken.
- Limited ingredient and gluten-free recipe made without corn, soy, tapioca, potatoes, grains or chicken.
- Delivers a complete and balanced diet for dogs, from puppies to adults.
- Crafted with nutrient-rich flaxseed and legumes like peas and chickpeas.
- The smaller kibble size is specially designed for smaller dogs.
Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Citric Acid), Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Beet Pulp, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Lactic Acid, Blueberries, Carrots, Cranberries, Calcium Iodate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
4,100 kcal/kg; 457 kcals/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||27.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||15.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||6.0% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||3.2% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.9% min|