Royal Canin - Veterinary Diet Anallergenic Dry Food for Cats - 2KG
Authorization for Veterinary Use:
Kindly seek advice from your personal family veterinarians before acquiring any prescription products.
Specially formulated to assist in the management of severe adverse food reactions in adult cats.
Advanced allergen protection
- Formulated with highly digestible, extensively hydrolyzed protein and manufactured with stringent safe guards such as DNA testing to protect against protein contamination and to greatly reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
Supports digestive health
- Highly digestible extensively hydrolyzed protein, prebiotics and zeolite to reduce the likelihood of vomiting and diarrhea.
Patented skin barrier blend
- Patented skin barrier blend with optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids proven to help maintain the skin™s natural barrier.
Supports urinary health
- The S/OÂ® Index indicates that this diet has been specifically formulated to help manage urine pH, urine volume, and mineral concentrations to prevent the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals and stones.
- Adverse raction to food with dermatologic and/or Gastro intestinal signs
- Feline Atopic Dermatitis associated with adverse raction to food
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Corn starch, hydrolyzed poultry by-products aggregate, coconut oil, vegetable oil, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, dried chicory root, calcium sulfate, fish oil, potassium phosphate, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium pyrophosphate, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate [source of vitamin E], inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate [source of vitamin C], D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement), L-lysine, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, L-tryptophan, L-alanine, L-histidine, salt, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, calcium iodate), magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, glycine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 22.6%
Crude Fat (min.) 15.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.6%
Moisture (max.) 8.0%
This diet contains 3755 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 293 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).