Royal Canin - Urinary Dog Dry Food - Mini - 3KG
- ---Urinary tract health
- ---This advanced nutritional formula is proven to help keep the urine diluted and support a balanced mineral content
- ---This complete diet can be used long-term to help maintain a urinary environment less favourable for the formation of urinary stones
- ---Proven Results +21% Urine Dilution
- ---Mini up to 10kg at adult weight
Royal Canin put the animal first in everything they do, every decision they make is based on years of study and on partnerships with veterinary schools, universities and breeders.
The aim is always the same, to provide precise nutritional solutions to meet the need of your pet, those needs can be very different and one food does not suit all; age, breed, size and lifestyle are all taken into account.
Royal Canin were the first to meet the different needs of small, medium and large breeds, and to develop breed specific foods.
- Maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate, wheat, maize, maize gluten, chicory pulp, minerals, egg powder, vegetable fibres, cellulose powder, marigold extract (source of lutein). L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
- Analytical Constituents:
- Protein 27%,
- Crude Fibres 16%,
- Crude Oils and Fats 2.5%,
- Crude Ash 7%,
- Moisture Not stated.