Royal Canin - Maxi Puppy Dog Food - 15KG
Royal Canin MAXI Junior dog food for puppies and young dogs of large breeds (26-44kg) aged up to 15 months, with ActiFlora for balanced gut flora, with high quality and highly digestible protein.
Acti-Flora complex with prebiotics, psyllium, and fructooligosaccharides promote healthy digestion
Specially formulated for an ideal growth rate
Antioxidants like vitamins E, C, and taurine support a puppy's natural defense
Royal Canin MAXI Junior Dog (10 kg)
Large dogs experience a long growing phase during which they react very sensitively to feeding mistakes. Particularly an excessive supply of energy may lead to rapid growth and cause irreparable damage to their bone structure. A high energy diet must therefore be avoided during growth.
Royal Canin Maxi Junior dry dog food caters to the unique characteristics of growing dogs of large breeds (26 - 44 kg) up to 15 months of age.
- Harmonious growth: an appropriate ratio of protein and energy combined with a balanced supply of calcium and phosphorus support harmonious bone and muscle growth
- Healthy joints: chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine together with EPA and DHA support the bone and cartilage health of puppies from a young age
- Strengthening body defences: an exclusive complex of antioxidants (taurine, lutein, vitamins C and E) combined with mannan oligosaccharides contribute to a strengthening of the body's natural defences
- Acti Flora: fosters a balanced gut flora and protects the intestinal walls through supply of prebiotics such as dried sugar beet shavings and fructo and mannan oligosaccharides, psyllium supports the digestion
The digestive system of large dogs is very sensitive, especially during growth. Using the latest scientific findings, Royal Canin have succeeded in further improving the digestibility of Royal Canin Maxi Junior dog food.
By using L.I.P. proteins (Low Indigestible Proteins), Royal Canin Maxi Junior provides a guaranteed protein digestibility of at least 95%. The L.I.P. label is a sign for quality: selected, easily digestible proteins of high quality that promote optimal digestion.
Complete nutrition for large breed puppies (adult weight 26 - 44 kg) up to 15 months of age.
- Acti-Flora complex with prebiotics, psyllium, and fructooligosaccharides promote healthy digestion
- Specially formulated for an ideal growth rate
- Antioxidants like vitamins E, C, and taurine support a puppy's natural defense
Features: Helps promote appropriate growth through an optimal protein content. Meets high energy needs during the growth period, accommodates digestive sensitivity, and satisfies fussy appetites. Helps ensure healthy skeletal development in the large breed puppy through an ideal balance of calcium and phosphorus.
Rice, poultry protein (dried), pork (dried)*, corn feed meal, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolyzed), corn gluten feed, corn, minerals, beet pulp, vegetable fibers, vegetable protein isolate*, soya oil, fish oil, psyllium (psyllium and covers), fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: Selected light, easy-to-digest proteins with high biological value.
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (11,600 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (48 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.7 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (8 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (63 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (206 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.08 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||1.1 mg/kg|
|folic acid||0.9 mg/kg|
|linoleic acid||2.61 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||15.3 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.49 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.77 %|
|pantothenic acid||25.8 mg/kg|
|plant fibers||7.7 %|
|vitamin A||19.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||4.3 mg/kg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.07 mg/kg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3.9 mg/kg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||8.4 mg/kg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg/kg|
|vitamin D3||1.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg/kg|
|calories that can be burned||3.765 kcal/kg|
|dietary fibre||7.7 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.2 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||33.3 %|