Royal Canin - Maxi Adult Dog Food - 15KG
Royal Canin MAXI Adult dog food for large dogs (26-45kg) aged from 15 or 18 months to 5 years, optimal digestive safety, chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine for healthy joints.
Wholesome food with vitamins and minerals recommended for large breed adult dogs
Rich in antioxidant vitamins E and C for increased immunity
Formula contains an enriched formula with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) to help maintain a healthy skinGlucosamine and chondroitin to help protect the joints
Optimal digestive safety by limiting the fermentation rate in the colon
Ingredients are finely ground to significantly improve digestibility
Royal Canin MAXI Adult Dog
Large adult dogs have a relatively small digestive apparatus and thus limited digestive capacity. Their intestinal walls are more permeable than those of small dogs, enabling more water to enter the intestines and thus cause a higher water content in stool. Increased fermentation of colon bacteria may also lead to flatulence in large dogs.
Because of their unique characteristics, large dogs not only have a delicate digestive system but also sensitive joints. Excessive exercise, especially of young dogs, may cause early damage of bones and joints.
Only a special, highly digestible diet may compensate for these attributes of large dogs: Royal Canin Maxi Adult dog food for large dogs (26 - 45 kg) from 15 or 18 months of age.
- Optimal digestive safety: EPA and DHA may contribute to optimal digestive safety, dried sugar beet shavings improve stool consistency
- Healthy heart: taurine may help to strengthen the heart function and support the heart muscle
- Healthy joints: chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine together with EPA and DHA support bone and cartilage health
- Enhanced palatability: carefully selected nutrients, modern technology and natural flavours ensure maximum acceptance and help satisfy even fussy appetites
Complete feed for adult large breed dogs (26 to 44 kg) over 15 months.
- Wholesome food with vitamins and minerals recommended for large breed adult dogs
- Rich in antioxidant vitamins E and C for increased immunity
- Formula contains an enriched formula with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) to help maintain a healthy skin
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect the joints
- Optimal digestive safety by limiting the fermentation rate in the colon
- Ingredients are finely ground to significantly improve digestibility
Features: Helps support large breed dogs™ bones and joints placed under stress. Helps promote optimal digestibility thanks to an exclusive formula including very high quality proteins and a balanced supply of dietary fibre.
Corn, poultry protein (dried), corn feed meal, animal fat, pork (dried)*, animal protein (hydrolyzed), beet pulp, corn gluten feed, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
* L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value.
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (16,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (50 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (5.1 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (10 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (66 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (197 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.09 mg/kg), taurine (0.3 g/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||1.08 mg|
|folic acid||0.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||2.96 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||15.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.77 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.18 %|
|pantothenic acid||25.4 mg|
|plant fibers||6.5 %|
|vitamin A||17.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||4.2 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.07 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3.8 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||8.2 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||1.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.989 kcal|
|dietary fibre||6.1 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.42 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||0.4 %|