Royal Canin - Adult Cat Wet Food - Sterilised in Jelly Pouch - 85G (Box of 12)
Royal Canin believes that a cat's diet should take into account all parameters of health, such as age, breed, lifestyle, physiology and individual circumstances. A cat’s coat is a mirror of its health. Royal Canin Sterilised in Jelly wet cat food is based on Royal Canin's commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats (from one year of age).
Royal Canin Sterilised wet cat food can help sterilised cats to maintain an ideal weight and support a healthy urinary tract:
- Within 48 hours of neutering your cat's food intake has increased by 20%. However, the energy it needs has reduced by about 30%. By reducing the levels of carbohydrate in your cat’s diet, Royal Canin Sterilised promotes a slight increase in blood sugar levels and helps to prevent premature hunger.
- Neutered cats often suffer from urinary stones, especially if they are overweight because they are drinking less and therefore producing less urine. A reduced concentration of minerals and a low pH help to keep your cat's urinary tract healthy.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Royal Canin Sterilised wet food contains juicy meaty chunks in tasty jelly. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. They are also easy to open and dispose of, making mealtimes quick and convenient.
- Essential oils: Provide your cat with valuable energy, support its natural defences and nourish a healthy coat.
- Variety of vitamins: Have an antioxidant effect, can strengthen the immune system and support metabolism.
- Minerals: Can help maintain a healthy metabolism, encourage healthy skin, and support bone development.
- Fibre: Promotes balanced intestinal flora and healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Support the optimal development of organs, muscles and connective tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with Macro Nutrient Profile is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation). Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don't get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats' food choice.
Meat and meat by-products, grains, vegetable by-products, vegetable protein extracts, minerals. sugar.
Protein: 9% - Fat content: 2.1% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibres: 1.5% - Moisture: 82.5%