Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets - Dry Food for Cats - EN Gastroenteric Formula - 6LB
Note: This product requires your vet's prescription. As our veterinary team will need to selectively screen such prescriptions for first time purchases, please allow for an extra 1-2 business days for delivery. See here for our full disclaimer!
PURINA® PRO PLAN® Veterinary Diets EN GastroentericFeline Formulas are energy dense and support the unique nutritional needs of cats with GI conditions. Made with high-quality ingredients, these diets also support urinary health. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Added Colostrum to provide a natural source of immunoglobulins to help support GI tract health and help to stabilize intestinal microflora, which helps to reduce the risk of stress-related diarrhea
- High total digestibility to promote nutrient absorption
- Energy-dense to provide essential nutrition in smaller meals
- Helps support the unique nutritional needs of cats with GI conditions
- St/Ox Defense: This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- High protein
- Antioxidant-rich nutrition
- Great taste
Soy protein isolate, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, soy flakes, animal fat preserved with mixed- tocopherols, corn starch, natural flavour, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, fish oil, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, powdered cellulose, taurine, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, salt, dried colostrum, Vitamin E supplement, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper proteinate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), sodium selenite. C-2562
|Crude Protein (Min)||50.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fibre (Max)||3.0%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||0.95%|
|Phosphorous (P) (Min)||0.85%|
|Zinc (Zn) (Min)||215 ppm|
|Vitamin A (Min)||22,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||195 IU/kg|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles.