NaturPet - Lung Care Supplement For Dogs & Cats - 100ML (Min. 4 Bottles)
• Helps with a variety of respiratory conditions including asthma, kennel cough, and para-influenza.
• Soothes your pet’s respiratory system calming bronchial spasm and dry, spasmodic coughs.
• Contains expectorants to help clear your pet’s lungs.
• Combats infections using herbs with antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
• Boosts your pet’s immune system.
• Safe to use long term for pets with more chronic respiratory conditions.
• Suitable for cats and dogs.
Horseradish is an expectorant that increases bronchial secretion and improves mucus expulsion by the lungs. It also acts as a nasal and bronchial dilator, allowing more oxygen to be absorbed into the lungs.
Water Hyssop helps soothe mild to moderate irritation of the respiratory tract. It has a mild expectorant action due to Hyssop’s volatile oil content. These properties make it valuable for coughs, asthma and bronchitis.
Anise Seed contains antispasmodic properties useful for treating dry or spastic coughs.
Irish Moss nourishes and strengthens respiratory function by boosting the immune system. Irish moss helps to soothe irritating coughs, bronchitis and many other lung conditions. It works to thin mucus as well as reduce inflammation in all mucous membranes of your pet’s respiratory system.
Mullein is an expectorant which helps the body remove excess mucus from the lungs. It soothes mucous membranes with its emollient properties. Mullein is excellent for bronchitis, coughs, chest colds, and asthma.
Lungwort thins out mucus and expels it from the lungs. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Usage (twice a day):
1-25lb 0.5ml, 26-50lb 1ml, 51-75lb 1.5ml, 76lb above 2ml
• Determine pet’s weight
• Administer Orally. Select the correct dose from chart based on pet’s weight
• Using the included plastic dropper, place dose directly into mouth, on pet’s food or dilute in water for consumption.