Halti - Training Lead Red
- This multi-function HALTI Lead was designed by Dr Roger Mugford to control, guide and tether a dog in a variety of situations.
- It can be used as an everyday lead or a specialist training tool.
- Two metres long and double-ended, the HALTI lead provides flexibility; a short lead for heelwork or obedience training, a longer lead for recall and distance work.
- When used in conjunction with a HALTI Harness, this lead can also provide a vital double-lead system; particularly useful for managing over-boisterous, aggressive or otherwise troublesome dogs.
- Color: Red
- The training leads come in two sizes:
- Small = Length (2m) with the width of the webbing 15mm.
- Large = Length (2m) with the width of the webbing 25mm.