Essential Foods - Dry Dog Food - The Beginning For Small Breed (Small Kibble) - 3KG
ESSENTIAL THE BEGINNING – The meal is developed to perfectly support this specific sensitive growth stage that smaller dogs go through.
It follows our BOF principle and is even grain-free.
Important! Puppies that will weigh more than 15 kg as adults must begin on the BEGINNING LARGE BREED from 8 weeks of age. For breeders: For all puppies from about 3 weeks of age. Soak the meals in boiled, slightly cooled water to make porridge, and introduce gradually. Serve the BEGINNING to the bitch until the pups are 6-8 weeks. Can also be served before giving birth for extra energy/strength.
- Small kibble = approx 0.8 cm
- Grain-free, all-natural, anti-allergic, human-grade ingredients
- 100% imported from the UK
- 95% of the raw materials come from the British Isles, approved by FEDIAF in Europe
- Unique BOF formula can stabilize blood sugar level
- Suitable for all small puppies (no more than 15kg when grown)
- 1.7% Omega 3 is extracted from fresh Scottish salmon and trout
Fresh chicken and duck, dried chicken and duck, sweet potato, chicken fat, peas, fresh salmon and trout, fresh whole egg, linseed, potato, liver stock, lucerne sprout, vitamins, minerals, MOS, FOS, glucosamine*, chondroitin*, MSM* (*all from natural sources), cranberry, akai, blueberry, mulberry, apple, tomato, orange, pear, carrot, spinach, cauliflower, seaweed, marigold, ginseng, green tea, ginger.
We recommend using the ESSENTIAL the FOOD BOX. The food should be stored in a cool, dry place (5-18 °C); away from direct sunlight and in an air tight container. This will ensure the last meal tastes as good as the first.
PREPARATION TEMPERATURE: 90 degrees