Hill's Prescription Diet - Dry Cat Food - Feline c/d Multi Urinary Care - 8.5LB
- Formulated with ingredients to help manage stress
- Clinically tested to dissolve struvite uroliths in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Controlled sodium, magnesium, and phosphorus levels for bladder health
- Antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system
- Ideal for long-term feeding and multi-cat households.
- Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently
Urinary Tract Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline Urinary Stress is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken by-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Phosphoric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.