Bayer - Advocate for Dogs 25-40 kg - 3 Tubes
Note: This is a prescription product. Please upload your prescription form and allow for an extra 1-2 days for us to fulfill your order.
Protect your pet - inside and out. Advocate, a patented combination of Imidacloprid (from Advantage) and Moxidectin, is a break-through in the treatment of parasites in dogs. Advocate treats and protects against the major parasites of your pet, inside and out.
Treat - Eliminate existing parasite infections.
Protect - Continuous coverage, as one application lasts all month.
Advocate is the most convenient way to protect your pet as it is the only spot-on product to control fleas, ear mites, lice, mange mites, and gastrointestinal worms in dogs.
- The Fast Flea Control and Prevention. Imidacloprid spreads rapidly over your pet, killing 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application. In addition, Imidacloprid controls flea larvae in the pet's environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Treatment and Protection of Gastrointestinal Worms. Advocate's unsurpassed efficacy against adult, immature and L4 larval stages of hookworms and roundworms assures protection against environmental contamination and prevents reinfestation of your pet.
- Control of Ear Mites. For the treatment of ear mites, Advocate is highly effective as a single dose.
- Control of Lice.
- Treatment and Control of Demodex. Demodex is a skin mite that can cause a potentially debilitating skin condition in dogs. Monthly application of Advocate for 2 to 4 treatments is highly effective in the treatment of this condition.
- Treatment and Prevention of Sarcoptic Mange. Advocate eliminates 100% of sarcoptic mange mites after a single dose.
Protect your pets, inside and out, with Advocate - available from your veterinarian.
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No. 9643
Refer to the label for all product information
100g/L Imidacloprid, 25g/L Moxidectin
Clear, yellow - brown liquid