Zignature - Small Bites Dry Dog food - Grain Free Kangaroo - 12.5LB
Your dog will be hopping with delight once she gets a taste of Zignature’s Kangaroo Formula Small Bites Dry Dog Food. This limited ingredient canine kibble is completely free of potatoes, grains, corn, soy, eggs and chicken, and features real kangaroo that’s packed with twice as much vitamin B12 as other meats. This exotic protein is a great option for puppies who are just starting out with food and for dogs who are allergic to more traditional protein options, like chicken. This recipe also contains other wholesome ingredients like chickpeas, flaxseed, peas, dehydrated alfalfa meal and sunflower oil for healthy omega fatty acids and other vitamins, minerals and nutrients.Key Benefits
- Features kangaroo for a unique protein source that serves as a great option for dogs with allergies to other protein options.
- Limited ingredient and gluten-free recipe made without corn, soy, tapioca, potatoes, grains or chicken.
- Delivers a complete and balanced diet for dogs, from puppies to adults.
- Crafted with nutrient-rich flaxseed, alfalfa meal and legumes like peas and chickpeas.
- The smaller kibble size is specially designed for smaller dogs.
Kangaroo, Kangaroo Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Citric Acid), Flaxseed, Red Lentils, Green Lentils, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Pea Protein, Natural Flavors, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast), Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Lactic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
3,888 kcal/kg; 425 kcals/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||26.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.5% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||3.0% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.6% min|