Zignature Grain Free Dog Food Guinea Fowl - 27LB
- Single animal protein formula
- A high level of protein, vitamin B6, and selenium
- High in phosphorous and iron, which helps support strong muscle development
- No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn, & No Soy.
- Great option for dogs with food allergies or sensitivities to proteins such as beef or chicken
Guinea Fowl meat is a lean, low-calorie protein for dogs and acts as a natural source of essential vitamins. Guinea Fowl meat contains a high level of protein, vitamin B6, and selenium, which helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Guinea Fowl is also high in phosphorous and iron, which helps support strong muscle development. Guinea Fowl is a novel protein, making it a good solution for pets with food allergies or sensitivities to proteins such as beef or chicken.
AAFCO stands for Association of American Feed Control Officials. Zignature® recipes are formulated to meet all the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. This certifies that Zignature® is a nutritionally complete product that can be fed to your pet as its sole ration without adding any other substance except water.
We use a limited ingredient formula because in most cases, simple is best. Zignature® is formulated to serve your canine companion’s needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. Our limited ingredient formula uses No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn, & No Soy. Our Single Animal Protein Formulas are extremely palatable, encouraging a healthy appetite and providing high-quality protein for strong muscles.
- Guinea Fowl, Guinea Fowl Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Tricalcium Phosphate, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Blueberries, Cranberries, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - 29.0% (Min)
- Crude Fat - 14.0% (Min)
- Crude Fiber 4.0% (Max)
- Moisture - 10.0% (Max)
- Calcium - 2.6% (Min)
- Phosphorous - 1.35% (Min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids - 2.6% (Min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* - 1.0% (Min)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.