Zignature - Dry Dog Food - Grain Free Goat - 13.5LB
- Single animal protein formula
- A lean source of protein
- Low in calories, and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol
- No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn, & No Soy.
- A great option for dogs who have allergies, or are picky eaters
Goat is a lean source of protein, low in calories, and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. In fact, goat meat is over 50% lower in fat than beef, and is 40% lower in saturated fat than chicken. Saturated fats increase the risk for cardiovascular disease and other chronic conditions, while unsaturated fats improve blood cholesterol levels, ease inflammation, stabilize heart rhythms, and play several other beneficial roles. Goat contains higher iron amounts than beef, “the other red meat,” and is a great option for dogs who have allergies, or are picky eaters.
AAFCO stands for Association of American Feed Control Officials. Zignature® recipes are formulated to meet all the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. This certifies that Zignature® is a nutritionally complete product that can be fed to your pet as its sole ration without adding any other substance except water.
We use a limited ingredient formula because in most cases, simple is best. Zignature® is formulated to serve your canine companion’s needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. Our limited ingredient formula uses No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn, & No Soy. Our Single Animal Protein Formulas are extremely palatable, encouraging a healthy appetite and providing high-quality protein for strong muscles.
- Goat, Goat Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Flour, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement) Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Iodate), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein - 30.0% (Min)
- Crude Fat - 15.0% (Min) Crude Fiber 5.0% (Max)
- Moisture - 10.0% (Max)
- Calcium - 2.5% (Min)
- Phosphorous - 1.35% (Min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids - 2.6% (Min)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* - 1.0% (Min)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.