Zignature - Canned Dog Food - Limited Ingredient - Goat - 13OZ (min. 3 Cans)
- Single animal protein formula
- A lean source of protein
- Low in calories, and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol
- No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn, & No Soy.
Goat is a lean source of protein, low in calories, and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. In fact, goat meat is over 50% lower in fat than beef, and is 40% lower in saturated fat than chicken. Saturated fats increase the risk for cardiovascular disease and other chronic conditions, while unsaturated fats improve blood cholesterol levels, ease inflammation, stabilize heart rhythms, and play several other beneficial roles. Goat contains higher iron amounts than beef, “the other red meat,” and is a great option for dogs who have allergies, or are picky eaters.
We use a limited ingredient formula because in most cases, simple is best. Zignature® is formulated to serve your canine companion’s needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. Our limited ingredient formula uses No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn, & No Soy. Our Single Animal Protein Formulas are extremely palatable, encouraging a healthy appetite and providing high-quality protein for strong muscles.
- Goat, Water, Peas, Chickpeas, Goat Meal, Flaxseed, Agar-Agar, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - 9.0% (Min)
- Crude Fat - 6.0% (Min)
- Crude Fiber 2.0% (Max)
- Moisture - 78.0% (Max)