Wellness - CORE Grain Free Indoor Cat Formula - 11LB
- Grain free
- Indoor diet for cats that prefer poultry-free recipes
- With added glucosamine and chondroitin
- Guaranteed levels of omega fatty acids and probiotics
- No meat by-products, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
COREÂ© is a grain-free family of natural cat food that is packed with protein. Itâ€™s rich in meaty flavor and full of nutrient-dense nutrition. Bring delight to mealtimes with Wellness CORE meaty meals and snacks for cats.
Give your indoor cat a big boost with Wellness CORE Grain-Free Indoor Salmon & Herring Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food. This unique recipe is based on the nutritional philosophy that pets, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a natural diet mainly comprised of meat. Each bite is packed with a high concentration of quality animal protein along with nutrient-rich superfoods and added nutritional supplements. It's everything your kitty needs to thrive in one bowl, plus glucosamine, chondrotin and L-Cartintine to support an indoor cats' less active lifestyle. With more of the protein your cat craves and no fillers like wheat, corn or soy, itâ€™s easy to provide the nutrition your cat needs to thrive from the core.
- Grain-free, delicious meal that includes complete and balanced everyday nutrition for your cat.
- Protein-rich formula is made with salmon and herring, with less fat to meet an indoor cat's optimal health needs.
- Added glucosamine, chondrotin and L-Cartintine support an indoor cats' less active lifestyle by helping to nourish their joints.
- Contains only premium, all-natural ingredients with no meat by-products, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Nutrition-packed meal is backed by the Wellness guarantee and proudly made only in the USA with ingredients you can trust.
- Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas, Herring Meal, Dried Ground Potatoes, Pea Protein, Ground Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Fish Flavor, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein Not Less Than 38.00%
- Crude Fat Not Less Than 10.00%
- Crude Fiber Not More Than 6.00%
- Moisture Not More Than 10.00%
- Calcium Not More Than 2.40%
- Phosphorus Not More Than 1.60%
- Vitamin A Not Less Than 25,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E Not Less Than 200 IU/kg
- Taurine Not Less Than 0.20%
- L-Carnitine* Not Less Than 100 mg/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids Not Less Than 1.60%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Not Less Than 1.60%
- Glucosamine Not Less Than 400 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate Not Less Than 300 mg/kg
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms Not Less Than 90,000,000 CFU/lb
- Caloric Content: 3,277 kcal/kg or 445 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis
(Standard measuring cup holds approximately 4.4 oz (136 g) of Wellness CORE Indoor Salmon & Herring Recipe)Â
CATS OVER 15 LBS: Add approximately â…› cup for each additional 2 lbs of body weight. Every cat is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.