Royal Canin - Puppy X-Small Dog Food - 1.5KG
- Healthy digestion & Transit
- An exclusive combination of nutrients to support digestive health (L.I.P. proteins) and a balanced intestinal flora (prebiotics). Very small breed puppies are prone to constipation. A balanced intake of fibres (including psyllium) helps facilitate intestinal transit and contributes to good stool quality.
- Intensified energy content
- Meets the very high energy needs of very small breed puppies during the growth period, and satisfies fussy appetites.
- Dental health
- Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.
- Natural defences
- Helps support the puppy?s natural defences, thanks particularly to a patented antioxidant complex and prebiotics.
dehydrated poultry meat, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds (1%), fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Vitamin A: 21800 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 178 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg, Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g, Antioxidants.
Protein 31%, Fat 20%, Crude Ash 7.1%, Crude Fibres 1.5%