Royal Canin - Maxi Adult Dog Food (Light Weight Care) - 10KG
Complete dry food for adult large-breed dogs with a tendency to be overweight. High in protein (27%) and low in fat (11%). Promotes strong bones and joints. Formerly: Royal Canin Maxi - Light Weight Care.
A synergistic combination of antioxidants helps support cellular health and neutralize free radicals
Fiber enriched formula helps reduce the feeling of hunger to satisfy the dog™s appetite
Unique low-density, ring-shaped kibble helps to slow down consumption and decrease calorie intake
Helps support bones and joints placed under stress in the case of excess weight
The addition of glucosamine and chondroitin and anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help protect fragile joints and limit inflammation
Royal Canin Maxi - Light Weight Care dry dog food is designed for large adult dogs with a tendency to gain weight. 30% to 40% of all dogs are overweight. Excess weight can affect your dog's health, leading to diabetes or joint problems and potentially even reducing their life expectancy.
Dogs are more likely to gain unwanted weight if they have been castrated or enjoy a less active lifestyle, while some dogs also have a genetic predisposition to obesity. Other causes for weight gain can include excessive eating habits and an unbalanced diet. Royal Canin Maxi Light Weight Care has been developed to combat these factors.
This dry dog food can help to combat obesity, supporting your dog's health and physical condition. The special recipe is rich in protein (27%) to promote muscle development and maintenance. The low fat content (11%) and calorie reduction of 21% compared to a typical maintenance diet also helps to restrict weight gain. Added L-carnitine mobilises the body's fat reserves and can stimulate the burning of fat, while barley and selected dietary fibres contribute to a longer-lasting feeling of fullness.
Royal Canin Maxi Light dry food also contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which can have a positive effect on the regeneration and elasticity of your dog's cartilage cells. These active ingredients can significantly contribute to your dog's bone and joint health.
Royal Canin Maxi - Light Weight Care at a glance:
- Complete dry food for large-breed (26-44kg) adult dogs from 15 months of age that have a tendency to gain weight
- Contains 21% fewer calories*: helps to reduce or maintain your dog's weight
- High protein content (27%): supports the maintenance of existing muscle mass and promotes muscle development
- Low fat content (11%): promotes the maintenance of an ideal weight
- Satisfies your dog's appetite: selected dietary fibres contribute to a longer-lasting feeling of fullness
- With L-carnitine: mobilises the body's fat reserves, reduces fat retention and can support the burning of fat
- With barley: prevents hunger pangs between meals
- Maintains a healthy digestive system: fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) promote an intact intestinal flora and inhibit the growth of disease-causing bacteria
- Stimulates stomach and intestinal motor function: dietary fibres from dried sugar beet pulp prevent overly strong fermentation processes
- Bone and joint protection: chondroitin and glucosamine support the regeneration of cartilage cells and have a positive effect on their elasticity
- With valuable omega-3 fatty acids from fish and soya oil: supports athletic performance, improves oxygen supply to the brain and boasts an anti-inflammatory effect
- Well-accepted: due to the carefully selected nutrients, natural aroma protection and use of modern technology
- Also suitable for fussy dogs: special kibble shape, size and structure supports food intake
* Compared to a typical maintenance diet.
Complete feed for adult large breed dogs (26 - 44 kg) over 15 months of age with tendency to gain weight.
- A synergistic combination of antioxidants helps support cellular health and neutralise free radicals
- Fiber enriched formula helps reduce the feeling of hunger to satisfy the dog™s appetite
- Unique low-density, ring-shaped kibble helps to slow down consumption and decrease calorie intake
- Helps support bones and joints placed under stress in the case of excess weight
- The addition of glucosamine and chondroitin and anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help protect fragile joints and limit inflammation
Features: Helps to minimize the accumulation of excess fat through a low fat level and a low caloric content. Supplemental L-carnitine helps to burn excess fat stored in the body, promoting a healthy body weight.
Poultry protein (dried), corn, barley, lignocellulose, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, corn gluten feed, cornmeal, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolysed), cellulose powder, dried sugar beet pulp, fish oil, yeast, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides, soya oil, hydrolysates from crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysates from cartilage (source of chondroitin).
* L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (20,500 IU), vitamin D3 (900 IU), E1 [iron] (34mg), E2 [iodine] (3.4mg), E4 [copper] (10mg), E5 [manganese] (44mg), E6 [zinc] (131mg), E8 [selenium] (0.05mg), L-carnitine (200mg).
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (50mg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.44 mg/kg|
|folic acid||8.8 mg/kg|
|linoleic acid||1.95 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||2.7 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.75 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.06 %|
|pantothenic acid||33.0 mg|
|plant fibers||19.4 %|
|vitamin A||22000.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||3.9 mg/kg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.06 mg/kg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3.5 mg/kg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||25.6 mg/kg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg/kg|
|vitamin D3||900.0 IU|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg/kg|
|calories that can be burned||3156.0 kcal/kg|
|dietary fibre||19.4 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.4 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||37.9 mg|