Royal Canin - Junior - Shih Tzu - 1.5KG
Royal Canin Shih Tzu Junior dog food with anti-oxidant complex for a strong immune system, supports harmonious growth with optimal energy and protein contents, suitable up to 10 months.
Healthy skin & coat
Exclusive kibble: special brachycephalic jaw
Shi Tzu puppies need a special food in the intense and crucial growth phase. During growth, bones and muscles need special nutrients to become strong and healthy. The immune system needs a special boost to make sure the puppy grows into a strong and resistant adult dog.
The Shih Tzu is one of the smallest dogs in the world. Its tiny size makes it a popular companion and often means that it lives mainly indoors. The Shih Tzu stands out as a robust, friendly and independent dog with excellent hearing and a long coat that wants to be cared for. Shih Tzus benefit from a food specially designed to meet their particular needs. Kibble, for example, should be adjusted to fit their tiny jaws and teeth.
Royal Canin Shih Tzu Junior is suitable for young Shih Tzus up to ten months and takes account of all the breed's special features:
- Fast growth: an intense growth period means the puppy needs optimal energy and protein contents and a balanced intake of calcium and phosphorus
- Strengthening the immune system: a special anti-oxidant complex helps to strengthen puppies' immune systems
- Special recipe: valuable vitamins and amino acids can strengthen the skin's barrier function and prevent the intrusion of bacteria. They also help to maintain a shiny coat and reduce dandruff
- Adapted kibble: chihuahuas need special kibble that are adjusted in size, shape and texture to their small jaws
- Tartar prevention: sodium phosphates help to bind the calcium in saliva and protect against tartar
- Reduction of stool odour: highly digestible proteins, rice, FOS and a complex of EPA/DHA minimise the amount of undigested food and reduce unpleasant stool odour as well as stool volume
Complete dog feed for Shih Tzu puppies Up to 10 months old
Size: Mini (1-10 kg)
- Healthy skin & coat: SHIH TZU JUNIOR helps support the skin™s œbarrier role (exclusive complex), maintain skin health (EPA & DHA, vitamin A) and nourish the coat. Enriched with borage oil.
- Digestive health: This formula contributes to supporting digestive health and promoting a balance in the intestinal flora.
- Natural defences: This formula helps support the Shih Tzu puppy™s natural defences.
- Exclusive kibble: special brachycephalic jaw: A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the Shih Tzu puppy to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein (dried), maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, animal protein (hydrolyzed), minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolyzate [source of mannan-oligosaccharides], borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract [source of lutein].
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation
Vitamin A (28,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (52 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (5.2 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (10 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (67 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (201 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg).
Pentasodium triphosphate (3.5 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.29 mg|
|folic acid||12.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.28 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||500.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.68 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.5 %|
|pantothenic acid||137.9 mg|
|plant fibers||7.7 %|
|vitamin A||29.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||25.7 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||46.2 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||72.0 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.003 kcal|
|dietary fibre||7.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||36.2 %|