Royal Canin - Regular Cat Food 32 (FIT) - 2KG
Royal Canin Feline FIT 32
Royal Canin Fit 32 cat food is specially developed for cats who have limited and occasional access to the outside, but spend most of the time indoors. Their energy requirements are moderate but their natural defenses are put under stress.
They still spend time grooming and swallowed hair can't always be eliminated with natural purging - grass. Hairballs can form in the digestive tract.
Royal Canin Fit 32 was specially developed for this type of active cat.
- Energy Balance: A calorie supply ideally suited to the requirements of cats having moderate activity and for maintaining their ideal weight.
- Urinary tract health: appropriate mineral content can help keep urinary tracts healthy by maintaining a pH of 6.0-6.5
- Maintaining an ideal weight: the amount of calories are optimal for the energy requirements of a cat weighing the optimal amount
- Immunity Support: A patented complex of synergistic antioxidants (vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine) and MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) to strengthen the natural defenses of cats living partly outdoors.
- Hairball Regulation: A combination of fibers that improves intestinal transit and the elimination of the hair swallowed every day, and also limits hairball formation.
Royal Canin provides an ideal balance between the food's energy supply and your cat's energy expenditure, in relation to its lifestyle and level of activity.
Complete balanced feed for adult cats 1 - 10 years of age.
- Provides essential proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals necessary for optimum health
- Combination of proteins help regulate intestinal transit
- Specifically formulated for maintenance of ideal weight
- Enriched with fatty acids to maintain a glossy coat
Features: Formulated to stimulate a healthy appetite and provide all the nutrients an adult cat needs, in the appropriate amounts in order to stay healthy, active and fit. Specialized complex of antioxidants, including vitamins E and C, lutein and taurine helps to neutralize free radicals and support a cat„¢s immune system.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibers, animal protein (hydrolysed), vegetable protein isolate, wheat, beet pulp, yeast, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
*L.I.P.: selected, easily digestible proteins with high biological valency
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (14,500 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (35 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.5 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (11 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (45 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (136 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.09 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||1.38 mg|
|folic acid||3.5 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.43 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||149.1 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.55 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.57 %|
|pantothenic acid||43.8 mg|
|plant fibers||10.5 %|
|vitamin A||17.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||13.1 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||47.1 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||21.6 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.895 kcal|
|dietary fibre||10.5 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.2 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||36.2 mg|