Royal Canin - Adult Dog Food - Poodle - 7.5KG
Royal Canin Adult Dog Poodle
Poodles are known for their liveliness, curiosity, docility, and their versatile talents. Poodles belong to a group of breeds whose hair continually grows. Their extraordinary coat of fur consists of 20% thick, coarse hair and 80% fine wool hair.
The poodle has an especially high life expectancy and need to be protected against symptoms of old age. For example, the risk of cataract increases with age, normally cause by the uncontrolled presence of free radicals.
Poodles have crowded teeth, between which it is easy for food to collect and cause plaque and tartar build-up.
Royal Canin Poodle Dry Dog Food was uniquely developed with the aforementioned issues in mind:
- Radiant Fur:?borage seed oil (omega 6 fatty acids) make fur softer. Omega 3 (EPA & DHA and Omega 6 fatty acids support healthy skin formation. Sulphur containing amino acids (methyonine and cystine) encourage persistent coat development. A complex of pantothenate acid, nicotinamid, histidine, inositol, and choline strengthen the skin barrier
- Natural Eyesight Maintenance:?an anti-oxidant complex (Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E & C) helps maintain eyesight and strengthens eye pigmentation.
- Tartar/Plaque prophylaxis:?a special kibble size and form as well as sodium phosphate support the elimination of tartar and plaque
- Cell Protection:?a synergistic anti-oxidant complex helps in the fight against cell aging
- Cartilage Protection:?due to the presence of natural glucosamine and chondroitine sulphate
Complete feed tailor-made for adult Poodles over 10 months of age.?
- Exclusive blend of nutrients?helps to maintain muscle tone and provides joint support
- Formulated with a blend of vitamins & amino acids to help maintain healthy skin and coat
- Specially designed kibble helps to promote oral health
- Enriched formula helps?support healthy ageing?
Features: ?A kibble?specially designed for the Poodle which encourages chewing and helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and oral health. ?Specially formulated with antioxidant energy-providing complex (vitamins E and C, taurine, and lutein)?to support cognitive functioning that has a protective effect against cell degeneration.
Corn, poultry protein (dried), vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, rice, corn bran, corn gluten feed, animal protein (hydrolyzed), beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), grape seeds & green tea (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).?
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (29,500 IE/kg), Vitamin D3 (800 IE/kg), E1 [Iron] (44 mg/kg), E2 [Iodine] (4.4 mg/kg), E4 [Copper] (9 mg/kg), E5 [Manganese] (58 mg/kg], E6 [Zinc] (173 mg/kg), E8 [Selenium] (0.1 mg/kg).
Pentasodium triphosphate (3.5 g/kg), L-Carnitin (100 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.07 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.07 mg|
|chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine||500.0 mg|
|folic acid||13.6 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.15 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||482.8 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.75 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.38 %|
|pantothenic acid||145.2 mg|
|plant fibers||11.2 %|
|vitamin A||31.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||27.0 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||48.6 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||75.7 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.073 kcal|
|dietary fibre||8.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||34.2 %|