Purina - Tidy Cats - Clumping Cat Litter - Instant Action Immediate Odor Control - 14LB
Put an end to overpowering odors in your home with Purina Tidy Cats Scoop Instant Action Immediate Odor Control Cat Litter. We know you have no time to waste, and that's no problem with this natural clay product with a deodorizing system. TidyCats designed this clumping cat litter to trap odors from the start, and the odor-neutralizing power protects against ammonia, urine and feces smells for all-in-one odor control. Put the guaranteed TidyLock protection to work and help lock away litter box odors so you can feel confident inviting over friends and family to a clean, fresh-smelling home. This clump and seal cat litter, formulated for multiple cats, creates an inviting atmosphere for your felines, no matter which litter box they choose to use each day.
- Protects against ammonia, urine and feces odors.
- Natural clay product with a deodorizing system.
- Strong clumps stay together for easy scooping.
- 99.9% dust-free formula lets you breathe easy.
- Formulated for multiple cats.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes.
- Pour to a depth of 3-4 inches.
- Remove solids daily.
- Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches.
- Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
- Some would say cats are picky. Tidy Cats likes to think of them as having high standards. So keep this in mind when switching litter, and do so gradually.
- Start with 2/3 old litter and 1/3 new, increasing the new litter over time so kitty can get used to it. By the time her box is 100% new litter, she’ll probably think the whole thing was her idea.