NUTRO - Dry Cat Food - Sensitive Diet - Chicken, Rice & Peas Recipe - 5LB
Product description :
Each NUTRO™ WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS™ Dry Cat Food recipe starts with a high-quality protein source and is made with non-GMO ingredients.* This cat food features real chicken as the #1 ingredient and is specifically designed for cats with sensitive digestion. This cat kibble is also crafted with essential antioxidants for a healthy immune system and is rich in omega 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat. NUTRO™ Dry Cat Foods are made with quality ingredients carefully sourced from a trusted network of farmers and suppliers and are formulated without wheat, soy protein, chicken by-product meal and artificial flavors or colors. Give your adult sensitive cat an easily digestible, complete, and nutritious meal every time with NUTRO™ WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS™ Sensitive Cat Dry Cat Food.
- Chicken Meal
- Brewers Rice
- Split Peas
- Pea Protein
- Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)
- Dried Plain Beet Pulp
- Dried Egg Product
- Natural Flavor
- Potassium Chloride
- Choline Chloride
- Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)
- Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (preservatives)
- Vitamin E Supplement
- Zinc Sulfate
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Yucca Schidigera Extract
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Niacin Supplement
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2)
- D-Calcium Pantothenate
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Vitamin A Supplement
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Sodium Selenite
- Potassium Iodide
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Folic Acid
- Rosemary Extract
|Crude Protein (min.)||33.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||16.00%|
|Selenium (min.)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||250 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)*||3.00%|
|Cat Weight (lbs.)||Feeding Amount|
(Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup which holds 4.06 oz. of NUTRO™ WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS™ Sensitive Cat Chicken, Rice & Peas Recipe Cat Food.)
- - These are the recommended feeding amounts based on the ideal body condition for adult cats of various weights. Individual cats’ energy requirements may differ.
- - Adjust the amount fed to obtain or maintain your cat’s optimum weight.
- - Keep fresh drinking water available at all times, provide plenty of exercise and see your veterinarian regularly.
- - Serve dry or lightly moistened.
- - Every cup of our food is nutrient dense so your cat gets the right amount of calories in a complete and nutritious meal.
- - To help maintain freshness, seal bag tightly and store in a cool, dry location.