NUTRO - Dry Cat Food - Sensitive Diet - Chicken, Rice & Peas Recipe - 3LB
Product description :
Each NUTRO™ WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS™ Dry Cat Food recipe starts with a high-quality protein source and is made with non-GMO ingredients.* This cat food features real chicken as the #1 ingredient and is specifically designed for cats with sensitive digestion. This cat kibble is also crafted with essential antioxidants for a healthy immune system and is rich in omega 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat. NUTRO™ Dry Cat Foods are made with quality ingredients carefully sourced from a trusted network of farmers and suppliers and are formulated without wheat, soy protein, chicken by-product meal and artificial flavors or colors. Give your adult sensitive cat an easily digestible, complete, and nutritious meal every time with NUTRO™ WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS™ Sensitive Cat Dry Cat Food.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Split Peas, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chickpeas, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (preservatives), Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (min.)||33.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||16.00%|
|Selenium (min.)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||250 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)*||3.00%|
|Cat Weight (lbs.)||Feeding Amount|
(Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup which holds 4.06 oz. of NUTRO™ WHOLESOME ESSENTIALS™ Sensitive Cat Chicken, Rice & Peas Recipe Cat Food.)
- - These are the recommended feeding amounts based on the ideal body condition for adult cats of various weights. Individual cats’ energy requirements may differ.
- - Adjust the amount fed to obtain or maintain your cat’s optimum weight.
- - Keep fresh drinking water available at all times, provide plenty of exercise and see your veterinarian regularly.
- - Serve dry or lightly moistened.
- - Every cup of our food is nutrient dense so your cat gets the right amount of calories in a complete and nutritious meal.
- - To help maintain freshness, seal bag tightly and store in a cool, dry location.